CCEFIRE® SIC Series Silicon carbide products with advantages of good wear resistance, creep resistance, good corrosion resistance, high strength, low thermal expansion coefficient, good thermal conductivity and thermal stability.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
1. Own large-scale ore base, professional mining equipment, and stricter selection of raw materials.
2. The incoming raw materials are tested first, and then the qualified raw materials are kept in a designated raw material warehouse to ensure their purity.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. The fully automated batching system fully guarantees the stability of the raw material composition and better accuracy in raw material ratio.
2. With internationally advanced automated production lines of high-temp tunnel furnaces, shuttle furnaces, and rotary furnaces, the production processes from raw materials to finished products are under automatic computer-control, ensuring stable product quality.
3. The products are used in the blast furnace bottom, distiller in melting furnace body (zinc, copper, aluminum), distillation tower tray, electrolytic tank side wall crucible, all kinds of kiln roof board in silicate industry, flame proof plate kiln, cement rotary kiln and waste treatment incinerator.
4. Silicon carbide products can effectively protect high-pressure dust and other erosion corrosion.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEFIRE.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ASTM quality management system certification.
4. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and outer packaging + pallet,, suitable for long-distance transportation.
1. The application in non-ferrous metal smelting industry
As high temperature indirect heating materials, such as tank distillation furnace, distillation furnace tray, electrolytic aluminum tank, copper smelting furnace lining, zinc furnace arc plate, thermocouple protection tube. This is the use of silicon carbide’s high temperature resistance, high strength, good thermal conductivity and shock resistance.
2. The application in steel industry
The characteristics of corrosion resistance, thermal shock resistance, wear resistance and good thermal conductivity of silicon carbide are used to improve the service life of large blast furnace lining.
3. The application in metallurgical industry
The hardness of silicon carbide is second only to diamond, which has strong wear resistance. It is the ideal material of mine bucket lining, wear resistant pipe, impeller, pump chamber and cyclone. Its wear resistance is 5-20 times the service life of cast iron and rubber, which is also an ideal material of aviation flight runway.
4. The application in building, ceramics and grinding wheel industry
By using silicon carbide’s characteristics of high thermal conductivity, thermal radiation and high strength, manufacturing kiln sheet which can not only reduce kiln capacity, but also furnace installed capacity and product quality, shorten production cycle. It is an ideal indirect material for ceramic glaze baking sintering.
5. The application in energy saving
Using good thermal conductivity and thermal stability as heat exchanger, fuel consumption reduced by 20%, saving fuel by 35%, so that productivity increased by 20-30%. In particular, the pipeline discharge in the mine, the wear resistance is 6 ~ 7 times as ordinary wear-resistant materials.