Low iron bricks are produced by secondary extrusion processing technology. Low iron bricks have characteristics of low iron content, high resistance to carburization, small linear change on reheating, good chemical stability, excellent corrosion resistance, uniform internal structure and low thermal conductivity.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
Own large-scale ore base, professional mining equipment, and stricter selection of raw materials.
The incoming raw materials are tested first, and then the qualified raw materials are kept in a designated raw material warehouse to ensure their purity.
The raw materials of CCEFIRE insulation bricks have low impurity content with less than 1% oxides, such as iron and alkali metals. Therefore, CCEFIRE insulation bricks have high refractoriness, reaching 1760℃. The high aluminum content makes it maintain good performances in a reducing atmosphere.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. The fully automated batching system fully guarantees the stability of the raw material composition and better accuracy in raw material ratio.
2. With internationally advanced automated production lines of high-temp tunnel furnaces, shuttle furnaces, and rotary furnaces, the production processes from raw materials to finished products are under automatic computer-control, ensuring stable product quality.
3. Automated furnaces under stable temperature control produce CCEFIRE insulation bricks with thermal conductivity lower than 0.16w/m.k in an environment of 1000 ℃, and they have excellent thermal insulation performance, less than 0.5% in the permanent linear change, stable quality, and longer service life.
4. Insulation bricks of various shapes are available according to designs. They have accurate sizes with the error controlled at +1mm and are convenient for customers to install.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEFIRE.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ASTM quality management system certification.
4. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and outer packaging + pallet,, suitable for long-distance transportation.
CCEFIRE LI Series Insulating Fire Brick Characteristics:
Low iron content
High resistance to carburization
Small linear change on reheating
Good chemical stability
Excellent corrosion resistance
Uniform internal structure
Low thermal conductivity
CCEFIRE LI Series Insulating Fire Brick Application:
All kinds of heat treatment, carburizing furnace, nitriding furnace, and other industrial furnace wall and lining insulation material. Low iron bricks can be used as lining and ceiling materials for various kinds of ceramic kilns, controlled atmosphere furnace materials, and other industrial furnace insulation materials.