1. Accurate sizes, polished on both sides and cut on all sides, convenient for customers to install and use, and the construction is safe and convenient.
2. Calcium silicate boards of various thicknesses available with the thickness ranging from 25 to 100mm.
3. Safe operational temperature up to 650℃, 350℃ higher than ultra-fine glass wool products, and 200℃ higher than expanded perlite products.
4. Low thermal conductivity (γ≤0.56w/m.k), much lower than other hard insulation materials and composite silicate insulation materials.
5. Small volume density; the lightest among the hard insulation materials; thinner insulation layers; much less rigid support required in construction and low installation labor intensity.
6. CCEWOOL calcium silicate boards are non-toxic, tasteless, unable to burn, and have high mechanical strengths.
7. CCEWOOL calcium silicate boards can be used repeatedly for a long time, and the service cycle can last several decades without sacrificing the technical indicators.
8. High strengths, no deformation within the operational temperature range, no asbestos, good durability, water and humidity proof, and can be used for heat preservation and insulation of various high-temp insulation parts.
9. White appearance, beautiful and smooth, good flexural and compressive strengths, and low loss during transportation and use.