CCEFIRE® LPD Series Low Porosity Dense Brick Al2O3 content is 30%-48%, SiO2 content is 50%-65%, etc. Its refractoriness is 1580-1750ºC, refractoriness under load is 1250-1450ºC. The dense Dense refractory bricks are used in most industrial plants with high process temperatures with the special achievable properties.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
1. Own large-scale ore base, professional mining equipment, and stricter selection of raw materials.
2. The incoming raw materials are tested first, and then the qualified raw materials are kept in a designated raw material warehouse to ensure their purity.
3. The raw materials of CCEFIRE clay bricks have low impurity content with less than 1% oxides, such as iron and alkali metals. Therefore, CCEFIRE clay bricks have high refractoriness.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. The fully automated batching system fully guarantees the stability of the raw material composition and better accuracy in raw material ratio.
2. With internationally advanced automated production lines of high-temp tunnel furnaces, shuttle furnaces, and rotary furnaces, the production processes from raw materials to finished products are under automatic computer-control, ensuring stable product quality.
3. Automated furnaces, stable temperature control, low thermal conductivity of CCEFIRE insulation bricks, excellent thermal insulation performance, less than 05% in the permanent line change, stable quality, and longer service life.
4. Various shapes of clay bricks can be made according to designs. They have precise dimensions with an error of +1mm and are convenient for customers to install.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEFIRE.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ASTM quality management system certification.
4. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and outer packaging + pallet,, suitable for long-distance transportation.
CCEFIRE LPD Series Low Porosity Dense Brick Characteristics:
Highly resistant to acids
High thermal shock resistance
Wide range of applications
CCEFIRE LPD Series Low Porosity Dense Brick Application:
Iron and steel industry
Energy production, waste incineration
Carbon black production