CCEFIRE® DECOR Series Corundum brick is a kind of high aluminum brick that is used in special industries. Al2O3 content can be traced back to using high purity synthetic corundum like white melted AL2O3 and sliced Al2O3. Special refractory clay, activated aluminum oxide and high purity SiO2 are all included in formula of producing corundum brick. We fire bricks under high temperature.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
1. Own large-scale ore base, professional mining equipment, and stricter selection of raw materials.
2. The incoming raw materials are tested first, and then the qualified raw materials are kept in a designated raw material warehouse to ensure their purity.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Corundum bricks are refractory products with corundum as main crystal phase and alumina content is more than 90%.
2. There is the relationship between the thermal shock stability and its organizational structure. Dense products have good corrosion resistance but the thermal shock stability is poor.
3. There are sintered corundum bricks and fused corundum bricks.
4. By using sintered alumina and fused corundum as the raw material respectively or coordinate with high rate content of Al2O3 / SiO2 bauxite clinker and sintering alumina, made by sintering method.
5. Phosphoric acid and other binder can also be used to make un-sintered brick.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEFIRE.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ASTM quality management system certification.
4. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and outer packaging + pallet,, suitable for long-distance transportation.
CCEFIRE DECOR Series Corundum Brick Characteristics:
High compressive strength at room temperature;
High load softening temperature greater than 1700ºC ;
Good chemical stability;
Good acid or alkaline slag resistant;
Strong metal and glass resistant.
CCEFIRE DECOR Series Corundum Brick Application:
Mainly used for blast furnace and blast furnace hot stove, steel refining furnace, glass melting furnace and petrochemical industry furnace.