CCEFIRE® DCHA Series Fire Brick is the refractory products produced with clay clinker as aggregate and refractory clay as the bonding agent, with Al2O3 content between 30 ~ 48%. Fire bricks is the oldest; the most widely used refractory material.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
1. Own large-scale ore base, professional mining equipment, and stricter selection of raw materials.
2. The incoming raw materials are tested first, and then the qualified raw materials are kept in a designated raw material warehouse to ensure their purity.
3. The raw materials of CCEFIRE clay bricks have low impurity content with less than 1% oxides, such as iron and alkali metals. Therefore, CCEFIRE clay bricks have high refractoriness.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Cover an area of 150000sqm with annual output 100,000ton.
2. Own international advanced high temperature tunnel kiln, shuttle kiln and rotary kiln automatic system production line.
3. Self-owned large ore raw material base, control the quality from the source. Self-owned calcined kiln to calcine ore, providing high quality flint clay and mullite raw materials for production.
4. From raw materials to finished products all computer-controlled automated production process with stable product quality.
5. Raw materials for making fireclay bricks are clay minerals. Natural refractory clay can be divided into hard clay and soft clay.
6. Automated furnaces, stable temperature control, low thermal conductivity of CCEFIRE insulation bricks, excellent thermal insulation performance, less than 05% in the permanent line change, stable quality, and longer service life.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEFIRE.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ASTM quality management system certification.
4. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and outer packaging + pallet,, suitable for long-distance transportation.
CCEFIRE DCHA Series Fire Brick Characteristics:
Good thermal shock resistance
Excellent volume stability at high temperatures
CCEFIRE DCHA Series Fire Brick Application:
Widely used in metallurgy, building materials, chemicals, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicate, power and other industrial fields.
Clay refractories material is abundance in raw material, simple in processing and in low price. Therefore, they are more widely used than any other refractory materials. They are used in blast furnaces, hot blast stoves, iron furnaces, ladle and ladle systems and soaking ovens and heating furnaces, Non-ferrous metal smelting furnace, silicate industry and chemical industry kiln and all thermal equipment chimney and flue.