High-alumina lightweight brick is commonly known as high-aluminum heat insulating brick. Alumina content is 48% or more, lightweight refractory material mainly composed of mullite and corundum or glass phase. Its essential function is heat insulation, under normal operation usually do not contact directly with the temperature of the furnace. It is a kind of refractory brick, which is close to the furnace wall and has the function of heat insulation and heat preservation.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
Own large-scale ore base, professional mining equipment, and stricter selection of raw materials.
The incoming raw materials are tested first, and then the qualified raw materials are kept in a designated raw material warehouse to ensure their purity.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. The fully automated batching system fully guarantees the stability of the raw material composition and better accuracy in raw material ratio.
2. With internationally advanced automated production lines of high-temp tunnel furnaces, shuttle furnaces, and rotary furnaces, the production processes from raw materials to finished products are under automatic computer-control, ensuring stable product quality.
3. Automated furnaces under stable temperature control produce CCEFIRE insulation bricks with thermal conductivity lower than 0.16w/m.k in an environment of 1000 ℃, and they have excellent thermal insulation performance, less than 0.5% in the permanent linear change, stable quality, and longer service life.
4. Insulation bricks of various shapes are available according to designs. They have accurate sizes with the error controlled at +1mm and are convenient for customers to install.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEFIRE.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ASTM quality management system certification.
4. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and outer packaging + pallet,, suitable for long-distance transportation.
CCEFIRE LPD Series Low Porosity Dense Brick Characteristics:
Highly resistant to acids
High thermal shock resistance
Wide range of applications
CCEFIRE LPD Series Low Porosity Dense Brick Application:
Iron and steel industry
Energy production, waste incineration
Carbon black production