CCEWOOL® Rock Wool Blanket is flexible and can well fit irregular equipment and large pipes. Its good length can effectively reduce the number of joints and thermal bridges. Water repellent type and low chlorine type of products can be manufactured according to the requirement of customers. Aluminum foil, fiberglass cloth, and other veneer materials can also be overlaid to the surface of products.
CCEWOOL® industrial Rock Wool Blanket is mainly used for heat preservation, noise reduction, and personal protection from large-diameter pipes, large storage tanks, uneven surfaces, dust collector walls as well as flue gas pipes in power plants and chemical plants, and at the same time it strengthens fireproofing performance.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
1. Selection of high-quality natural rock made of basalt
2. Select high-quality ores with advanced mining equipment to avoid the entry of impurities and ensure the sustainability of rock wool
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
Completely melt the raw materials under 1500℃.
Melt the raw materials at a high temperature of about 1500℃ in the cupola and reduce the content of slag balls to keep the low thermal conductivity at high temperatures.
Using four-roller high speed spinner to produce fibers, greatly reduced shot content.
The fibers formed by a four-roll centrifuge at a high speed have the softening point of 900-1000°C. The special formula and mature production technology greatly reduce the content of slag balls, leading to no change in long-term use at 650°C and the enhancement of resistance to high temperatures.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEWOOL.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ISO9000 quality management system certification.
4. Products are weighed before packaging to ensure that the actual weight of a single roll is greater than the theoretical weight.
5. The products are packaged with puncture-resistance shrinkable film by an automatic shrink-packaging machine, suitable for long-distance transportation.
1. More fireproof: Class A1 fireproof insulation material, long-lasting working temperature up to 650℃.
2. More environmental: neutral PH value, can be used for planting vegetables and flowers, no corrosion to heat preservation medium, and more environmental.
3. No water absorption: water repellency rate as high as 99%.
4. High strength: pure basalt rock wool boards with greater strengths.
5. No delamination: The cotton yarn adopts a folding process and has better drawing results in experiments.
6. Various sizes with the thickness range from 30-120mm can be produced according to customers’ requirements.