The series of products are using high quality clay as the main raw material, through high temperature sintering. It is widely used in metallurgy, machinery, ceramics and chemical industry. It is an ideal energy-saving product.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
Own large-scale ore base, professional mining equipment, and stricter selection of raw materials.
The incoming raw materials are tested first, and then the qualified raw materials are kept in a designated raw material warehouse to ensure their purity.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. The fully automated batching system fully guarantees the stability of the raw material composition and better accuracy in raw material ratio.
2. With internationally advanced automated production lines of high-temp tunnel furnaces, shuttle furnaces, and rotary furnaces, the production processes from raw materials to finished products are under automatic computer-control, ensuring stable product quality.
3. Automated furnaces under stable temperature control produce CCEFIRE insulation bricks with thermal conductivity lower than 0.16w/m.k in an environment of 1000 ℃, and they have excellent thermal insulation performance, less than 0.5% in the permanent linear change, stable quality, and longer service life.
4. Insulation bricks of various shapes are available according to designs. They have accurate sizes with the error controlled at +1mm and are convenient for customers to install.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEFIRE.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ASTM quality management system certification.
4. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and outer packaging + pallet, suitable for long-distance transportation.
CCEFIRE LCHA Series Insulating Fire Brick Characteristics:
Good thermal stability
Small change of reheating line
Small thermal conductivity
CCEFIRE LCHA Series Insulating Fire Brick Application:
Chamotte lightweight insulation brick can be used as hot surface refractories or other refractory materials to support insulation layer. It is mainly used for melting furnaces, kilns, flues, refineries, heaters, regenerators, gas furnaces and pipes, soaking Furnaces, annealing furnaces, reaction chambers and other industrial equipment.