What are the factors that affect the performance of insulating ceramic module ?
1. The quality, content, impurities and stability of raw materials of insulating ceramic module.
2. The proportion, grade and fineness of refractory aggregate and powder.
3. Binder (model or mark and dosage).
4. Mixing and adding amount of raw materials and water-cement ratio of insulating ceramic module
5. Influence of pH value.
6. The construction and maintenance of insulating ceramic module and the change of baking temperature and construction temperature.
7. Shelf life of fiber module.
8. Production process and operation.
9. Various physical and chemical properties and physical and chemical indexes and technical parameters of insulating ceramic module (bulk density, apparent porosity, flexural and compressive strength, softening temperature under load, linear change rate and other factors).
10. The use environment of insulating ceramic module.
11. The performance of the same product from different fiber module manufacturers is also different.
Post time: Jan-16-2023