CCEWOOL® Ultra-thin Ceramic Fiber Blanket is a new type of fire-resistant insulation materials in white and tidy size, with integrated fire resistance, heat separation and thermal insulation functions, containing no any binding agent. All CCEWOOL® Ceramic Fiber Ultra-thin Blankets are made though spun fiber production, which is widely used in various sectors of refractory, insulation, thermal insulation field.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
1. Own raw material base; professional mining equipment; and stricter selection of raw materials.
2. The selected raw materials are placed into a rotary kiln to be fully calcined on site, which reduces the content of impurities and improves the purity.
3. The incoming raw materials are tested first, and then the qualified raw materials are stored in a designated warehouse to ensure their purity.
5. Through strict control at every step, we reduced the impurity content of raw materials to less than 1%. The CCEWOOL ceramic fiber blanket is pure white, and its heat shrinkage rate is lower than 2% at high temperatures. It has stable quality and a longer service life.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. The fully automated batching system fully guarantees the stability of the raw material composition and improves the accuracy of raw material ratio.
2. With an imported high-speed centrifuge of which the speed reaches up to 11000r/min, the fiber forming rate becomes higher. The thickness of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber is uniform, and the content of slag ball is lower than 10%.
3. The use of the self-innovated double-sided inner- needle-flower punching process and the daily replacement of the needle punching panel ensure the even distribution of the needle punch pattern, which allows the tensile strength of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber blankets to exceed 70Kpa and the product quality to become more stable.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEWOOL.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ISO9000 quality management system certification.
4. Products are weighed before packaging to ensure that the actual weight of a single roll is greater than the theoretical weight.
5. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and the inner packaging is a plastic bag, suitable for long-distance transportation.
Low volume weight
As a kind of furnace lining material, CCEWOOL Ceramic Bulk Fiber can realize the light weight and high efficiency of the heating furnace, greatly reducing the load of the steel- structured furnaces and extending the service life of the furnace body.
Low heat capacity
The heat capacity of CCEWOOL ceramic bulk fiber is only 1/9 of that of light heat-resistant linings and light clay ceramic bricks, which greatly reduces energy consumption during furnace temperature control. Especially for intermittently operated heating furnaces, the energy saving effects are significant.
Low thermal conductivity
The thermal conductivity of CCEWOOL ceramic bulk fiber is lower than 0.28w/m.k in a high-temp environment of 1000°C, leading to the remarkable thermal insulation effects.
CCEWOOL ceramic bulk fiber do not generate structural stress even if the temperature changes sharply. They do not peel off under the conditions of rapid cold and hot, and they can resist bending, twisting, and mechanical vibration. Therefore, in theory, they are not subject to any sudden temperature changes.
High thermal sensitivity
The high thermal sensitivity of CCEWOOL ceramic bulk fiber lining makes it more suitable for the automatic control of industrial furnaces.
Sound insulation performance
CCEWOOL ceramic bulk fiber is widely used in thermal insulation and sound insulation of construction industries and industrial furnaces with high noise to improve the quality of working and living environments.