CCEWOOL® classic series ceramic fiber paper is also known for aluminum silicate fiber paper, made from 9 shot-removal process. Temperature degrees are 1260C, 1400C, 1430C, thickness varies from 0.5mm to 12mm. It is feasible to be cut into different shapes and size of gaskets according to customer’s requirement.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
1. CCEWOOL ceramic fiber paper uses high-purity ceramic fiber cotton.
2. Through strict control at each step, we reduce the impurity content of the raw materials to less than 1%. The CCEWOOL ceramic fiber papers are pure white, and the linear shrinkage rate is lower than 2% at the hot surface temperature of 1200°C. The quality is more stable, and the service life is longer.
3. With the imported high-speed centrifuge of which the speed reaches up to 11000r/min, the fiber formation rate is higher. The thickness of the produced CCEWOOL ceramic fiber is uniform and even, and the slag ball content is lower than 10%, leading to better flatness of the CCEWOOL ceramic fiber papers. The content of the slag ball is an important index that determines the thermal conductivity of the fiber, and the thermal conductivity of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber paper is only 0.12w/m.k at the hot surface temperature of 1000°C.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. CCEWOOL ceramic fiber paper is made by the wet molding process, which improves the slag removal and drying processes based on the traditional technology. The fiber has a uniform and even distribution, pure white color, no delamination, good elasticity, and strong mechanical processing capability.
2. The temperature grade of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber paper is 1260 oC-1430 oC, and a variety of standard, high-aluminum, zirconium-containing ceramic fiber paper can be produced for different temperatures. CCEWOOL has also developed CCEWOOL ceramic fiber flame-retardant paper and expanded ceramic fiber paper to meet the needs of customers.
3. The minimum thickness of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber paper can be 0.5mm, and the paper can be customized to a minimum width of 50mm, 100mm and other different widths. Special-shaped ceramic fiber paper parts and gaskets of various sizes and shapes can be customized, too.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEWOOL.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ISO9000 quality management system certification.
4. Products are weighed before packaging to ensure that the actual weight of a single roll is greater than the theoretical weight.
5. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and the inner packaging is a plastic bag, suitable for long-distance transportation.
CCEWOOL flame-retardant ceramic fiber paper does not burn at a high temperature of 1000 ℃, and it has high-strength tear resistance, so it can be used as a splash-proof material for alloys, a surface material for heat-resistant plates, or a fireproof material.
CCEWOOL ceramic fiber paper is treated with impregnation coating surface to eliminate air bubbles. It can be used as an electrical insulation material and in industrial anti-corrosion and insulation, and in the production of fireproof tools.
CCEWOOL ceramic fiber paper can also collaborate with glass fiber to produce air filter paper. This high-efficiency ceramic fiber air filter paper has the characteristics of low air flow resistance, high filtration efficiency and temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, stable chemical performance, environment-friendliness, and non-toxicity.
It is mainly used as air purification in large-scale integrated circuits and electronics industries, instrumentation, pharmaceutical preparations, national defense industries, subways, civil air-defense construction, foods or biological engineering, studios, and filtration of toxic smoke, soot particles and blood.
CCEWOOL ceramic fiber paper has excellent mechanical processing capabilities, so it can be customized to produce special-shaped ceramic fiber paper parts of various sizes and shapes and gaskets, which have a high tensile strength and low thermal conductivity.
Special-shaped ceramic fiber paper pieces can be used as heat insulation sealing materials for furnaces.