Temperature degree: 1260℃ (2300℉)
CCEWOOL® classic series ceramic fiber cloth is a woven fabric made from our high quality ceramic fiber yarn. It is lightweight, flexible, and available in a wide variety of thicknesses, widths and densities. There are certain organic fibers in the cloth, it would get black with the heating process, and won’t affect the insulation effect. With the temperature raising, the cloth will get back to white, it means the organic fibers are totally burnt. CCEWOOL® classic series ceramic fiber cloth has two types: inconel wire reinforced and glass filament reinforced.
Stable Product Quality
Strict control of raw materials
Control impurity content, ensure low thermal shrinkage, and improve heat resistance
1. CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth is woven from high-quality ceramic fiber yarn.
2. Self-manufacturing ceramic fiber bulk, strictly control the shot content, color is whiter.
4. With the imported high-speed centrifuge of which the speed reaches up to 11000r/min, the fiber formation rate is higher. The thickness of the produced CCEWOOL ceramic fiber textile cotton is uniform and even, and the slag ball content is lower than 8%. The content of the slag ball is an important index that determines the thermal conductivity of the fiber, so CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth has low thermal conductivity and excellent thermal insulation performance.
Production process control
Reduce the content of slag balls, ensure low thermal conductivity, and improve thermal insulation performance
1. The kind of organic fiber determines the flexibility of ceramic fiber cloth. CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth uses organic fiber viscose with stronger flexibility.
2. The thickness of glass determines strength, and the material of steel wires determines corrosion resistance. CCEWOOL adds different reinforcing materials, such as glass fiber and heat-resistant alloy wires to ensure the quality of the ceramic fiber cloth under different operating temperatures and conditions.
3. The outer layer of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth can be coated with PTFE, silica gel, vermiculite, graphite, and other materials as the heat insulation coating to enhance its tensile strength, erosion resistance, and abrasion resistance.
Ensure bulk density and improve thermal insulation performance
1. Each shipment has a dedicated quality inspector, and a test report is provided prior to the departure of products from the factory to ensure the export quality of each shipment of CCEWOOL.
2. A third-party inspection (such as SGS, BV, etc.) is accepted.
3. Production is strictly in accordance with ISO9000 quality management system certification.
4. Products are weighed before packaging to ensure that the actual weight of a single roll is greater than the theoretical weight.
5. The outer packaging of each carton is made of five layers of kraft paper, and the inner packaging is a plastic bag, suitable for long-distance transportation.
CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth has high-temp resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity, excellent high-temp insulation performance, and a long service life.
CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth can resist the corrosion of non-ferrous metals, such as aluminum and zinc; it has good low-temp and high-temp strengths.
CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth is non-toxic, harmless, and has no adverse effects on the environment.
In view of the above advantages, the applications of CCEWOOL ceramic fiber cloth include:
Thermal insulation on various furnaces, high-temp pipelines, and containers.
Furnace doors, valves, flange seals, materials of fire doors, fire shutter, or high-temp furnace door’s sensitive curtains.
Thermal insulation for engines and instruments, covering materials for fireproof cables, and high-temp fireproof materials.
Cloth for thermal insulation covering or high-temp expansion joint filler, and flue lining.
High-temp resistant labor protection products, fire protection clothing, high-temp filtration, sound absorption and other applications in replacement of asbestos.